Monday, June 02, 2014

Weekend Wear


Finally, finally, it has been sunny and warm enough to wear a skirt and sandals! Amazing how the weather can change our mood, right? Anyhow, I'm super excited about enjoying a fe rays of sun, visit some places around Barcelona I have never been and travel a bit in this new month that just started! I was definitely looking to this June which I think and very much hope is going to be a great new month!


This photo of me makes me laugh OUT LOUD! So ridiculous but anyhow here it is!

Have a great week lovelies!


PS: Have you tried the Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Kiehl's? I can't recommend it enough! I finished my first bottle (a 1.7fl oz - 50 ml one) that has lasted me a year (yes a WHOLE YEAR!) and got a new one this weekend. I don't know if when I wake up I look better or worse but I love it anyway. Try it. 


Shop the Post


Sweater: Mango | Skirt: Zara | Boots: Sam Edelman  |  Bag on me: Vivienne Westwood c/o Sarenza | Clutch:  | Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane (similar) | Sunglasses: Zara | Perfume: Do Son Diptyque


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover