Friday, June 20, 2014

The Sale Post

That time of the year has arrived again, SALE season is here.

Here is my Sale wish list from across a selection of some of my most loved stores. When Sale shopping expensively, which is rarely, I tend to focus on accesories that I can wear for years to come, a good handbag (I actually purchased my Paddington Mulberry on sale years ago!), a pair of classic shoes or other smaller pieces that can resist the pass of time and trends. I also love buying beauty products on sale! Best bargains!

(the beauty sale is great BUT it will have to be done in store as their online selection is limited)

Fantastic Shoe selection, and great sales prices,  both in store and online

The Online Shopping Mecca - obviously the easiest here is to have an idea of what you might want, there is way too much to go through if not!

Another fave for designer clothing

John Lewis
My fave Brit mega store - lots of more affordable brands (like Ted Baker, Hobbs and Whistles). I got myself a little Coach classic crossover bag for a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover