Thursday, June 05, 2014

Ideal Closet

Now now now let's talk, briefly, about ugly shoes. I want to know if you have embraced the trend, how you have embraced it and how you will style them. I'm dying to know how normal ladies like us carry this trend. I bought a pair from Sarenza, the Madrid style, which only has one strap, in white patent leather. I can't tell you how I like them as I haven't received them yet but I will let you know. Anyhow, I'm planning on wearing them with a flowy dress like this beauty here and shorts, and probably skinny jeans, which means one thing: I will wear them like virtually everyone else, way to go Helena! 

Bottom line: I love this dress and could (notice the "could" here) work nicely with a pair of ugly shoes and some boho chic accessories. 

Shop the Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover