Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A madrid boheme apartment

Today I bring you a home I saved a long time ago on my "Blogging" folder on Pinterest. It's in Madrid and belongs to Carmen, the owner of an online store (I can't recall which one right now, if any of you knows please let me know as I'm sure if it's anything close to her home it will be pretty fab!) This Madrid apartment is full of natural light which makes it airy and luminous and the decoration is colorfoul, eclectic and a bit bohemian. Lots of designer pieces make it contemporary and the warmth is created by the mixture of textures and the comfort. Very feminine while not too girly (a pink Smeg!), lovely.


  1. love this house. i love having plants in bathroom and a lot of pillows!

    Facebook Page

  2. Wow,it is just like a real picture
    and the house really make me feel good.
    Wonder Beautyis a China Lingerie Manufacturer
    and We also Wholesale Lingerie and Clubwear


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover