Monday, May 26, 2014

Weekend Wear


Without a doubt this will become THE summer jacket. While many of you might think that it's probably beach hot here in Barcelona, it is not the case this year. It's still coldish and a light jacket is a must. I loved the blue version Mango has (get it too for real or get this red one, it's THAT perfect) I went with this red one mainly because it's a bit less ornate and has a zip. I also finally got myself a black small crossbody bag and I predict I'm going to wear it a lot. 



Shop the Post


Jacket: Mango | Shirt: Stradivarius | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Vivienne Westwood c/o Sarenza | Sunglasses: Zara



Excuse the grainy picture, Iphone taken!


4 comments:

  1. Oh the jacket is absolutely beautiful - it looks brilliant!


    www.bluebellandbumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP it, Im seeing a wedding dress on your pic! OMG! how did I miss it!?! MASSIVE CONGRATS!! Coming over now to see all the pictures!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover