Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Wear

I'm so excited about being white jeans weather again! I love them! I had an old pair that was slightly too big for me but I wore it every summer a lot. The other day while perusing Pinterest I came across some super stylish looks that all had in common the white denim so I knew I had to go and get myself a new pair of better fitting ones and I found them, where else? At Zara. I especially love them with a grey tee, and bright accessories!

Shop Post

Linen tee: Zara | Jeans: Zara | Shoes: Bensimon c/o Sarenza | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff c/o Sarenza | Ponytail holder | Ring: YSL | Cream: Creme de la Mer


  1. Those are the cutest Bensimon's I've seen. Want.

  2. Good picks! I've heard many great things about the Creme de la Mer products; I really need to get a sample at some point. xx

  3. I love white denim - it is perfect for spring and just looks so pretty!

    Beccy //

  4. I can't recommend it enough Valerie! I have been using it for almost 8 years and it's fantastic. For me it's worth every penny :-)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover