Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Wear & Sunday Outfit

This is a sort of 2 in 1 post. Because sometimes it is fun to remember past times and take some silly pics of myself and share them here together with the layout of the outfit as always. This outfit couldn't be simpler but is one I love to bits, those jeans are part of my body and a simple linen tee is what I will most likely wear most of the summer. You will see that I added a couple of accessories in the outfit breakdown, a clutch and a bold necklace, I could have added a pair of high heels to make this outfit go from day to night easily. I'm also wearing my fun (albeit a bit silly but I love anyway) sunglasses from Zara. I saw them on The London Chatter and had to have them (I love her style)

Shop the Post

Tee: Zara | Jeans: Zara | Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza | Sandals: Ancient Greek Sandals | Necklace: Ileana Makri | Bracelets: Apriati, Cartier and Daphne P. at Marianna Petridi | Clutch: Hakei


  1. yes, yes, yes to those shoes!! Perfect summer sandal :)

  2. I love everything about this outfit - it's just lovely.

  3. I love the sandals! You look tiny!

  4. Thank you Katy! I can't wait for proper sunshine to start wearing them!! x

  5. Ancient Greek Sandals have the loveliest sandals!! Thanks for coming by :-)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover