Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mirror oh Mirror


Lately I have been very much drawn to mirrored furniture. Especially bedside chests (I also love the lovely desks though!). I think they add a touch of romanticism to any room and what room better than the bedroom to do that, right?


Bailey from Biscuit fame (and Peppermint Bliss of course!) works the mirrored bedside idea better than anyone! Here are 2 stunning examples of how to use them. 


It's not easy to come by well made and well prices pieces of mirrored chests and desks but I recently came across Out There Interiors who have a beautiful range of mirrored furniture. What I love the most is the very vast selection and also the different kind of styles, there is something for every room and every style, from the more modern chests to the more antique style type. Check out some of my faves below. 


Via: 1|2|3|4|5|6

2 comments:

  1. Some beautiful choices! I love the dresser on the picture with the butterfly wallpaper - pretty.

    www.bluebellandbumpkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am needing a bedside table makeover- great inspiration pics here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover