Friday, May 23, 2014

Mango, the little ones and us


Last season I blogged about the Mango kids collection. I loved that mom and daughter, niece, goddaughter etc etc can potentially wear the same. Obviously not everyday but I find it sweet and cute. I especially love their shoots. And this first jacket (here is the link for the kids version, and here the link for women's one), which I actually bought. Yesterday on Facebook I asked about this other jacket and I got a general positive reaction, I tried it in store and really liked it but the red version (not the same but similar) stole my heart (it comes with a zip which I find more comfortable too). Anyway, back to the kids collection, Mango nailed it again this season, I can totally see my goddaughter wearing any of these!

 

The kids versions



And some of the pieces I love for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover