Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ideal Closet


It's espadrilles time people! Here in Barcelona there is a super old store that sells all sorts of espadrilles, I haven't been in ages and tbh I haven't worn espadrilles that much lately but I remember loving going there and picking from the rows and rows of styles and colours (it's called La Manual Alpargatera in case you are visiting and want to go, it's a must). So anyway, this year Topshop has these gorgeous leather (or suede I think) espadrilles that have me going crazy. I tried them in store and seem super comfy too, alas I have already surpass my shoe quota for now so they will either have to wait or one of you will have to get them and I will live vicariously through you!


Shop the Post



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover