Thursday, May 22, 2014

Biarritz house by Isabel Lopez Quesada


Yesterday on one of my favorite blogs (Casilda se casa, THE best wedding blog in Spain!) I read about Isabel Lopez Quesada, a spanish interior designer, and her work. I had a quick look at her portfolio and was immediately smitten by her classic yet incredibly comfortable and approachable style. I especially loved this home she worked on in Biarritz, in the South of France. It has an incredible rustic vibe but remains very elegant. I absolutely adore the master bedroom with the all white bedding and the small pops of colours in the accessories. This might well be one of my dream homes! And oh my, look at that house per se, how incredibly gorgeous is it?

4 comments:

  1. qué maravilla, tiene mucha elegancia pero de la que no se hace notar y además transmite mucha paz. Perfecta para pasar el finde!

    Bss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this house is absolutely stunning, it's just beautiful!

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que ilusión verte por aquí Mrs Boho!! Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are having an accessibility problem in your home. We have a solution for you, Aritco offers the home lifts with great comfort, satisfaction and beauty it will increases the value of your home.

    Home Lift

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover