Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Weekend Wear

I'm one day late, sorry about that. I'm back from my Easter trip to Greece and I'm definitely behind schedule. I had a really really lovely time, I would love to post more about my trips to Athens, but I never carry a camera with me which would make any posts a bit bland, but if you follow me on Instagram you have probably seen my snaps from here and there. 
I think I have finally found my perfect boyfriend ripped jeans for this season, they aren't too baggy and have the right amount of ripping to avoid being a Kardashian and they go with all sorts of types of styles. Have you embraced the look?

PS: Come tomorrow for a Greek recipe!

Shop the Post

Top: Queen's Wardrobe | Jeans: Zara | Shoes: Sperry Top-sider c/o Sarenza | Clutch: Vintage Christian Dior | Necklace: Marianna Petridi in Athens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover