Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Weekend Wear


For those who celebrated Easter this past weekend I hope you had a lovely time with family and loved ones. 
This outfit is what I would have worn if my Easter wasn't incredibly low key and super freezing up in the Greek mountains. My Easter was much more laid down and I liked it like that but I do love this pastel coloured outfit. These sandals are killers and as comfortable as they can be thanks to the strap and the hidden platform. Definitely recommend them if you are in the lookout for a nude sandal! I bet it will look pretty nice with anything you wear!



Shop the Post


Blazer: Zara (similar) | Top: H&M | Jeans: Topshop | Perfume: Tom Ford Violet Blonde | Sandals: L.K. Bennett c/o Sarenza | Clutch: Love Moschino c/o Sarenza

4 comments:

  1. Nice outfit Helena!! I love your Sandals!! http://lightingupbubbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pastels!


    xo


    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes and that they are so neutral. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover