Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Wear


I love biker boots, I have included many of them in my Ideal Closet posts for a while now. I had a cheap pair I bought two winters ago from Topshop and wore to death, well they were cheap for a reason, they only lasted that one winter I bought, this means that this winter I didn't have biker boots. I put off buying a new pair for months but finally and after seeing this Zara ones all winter long in store and on my friend's feet I finally succumbed. They are not expensive either (which means once again I ended up buying cheap boots which annoys me a bit but these are a lot more sturdy and well made so I hope they last longer!). Anyway, this is definitely an in-between outfit with fave Boden stripes and my new super beloved bag. 



Shop the Post


Bag: Michael Kors c/o Sarenza | Top: Boden | Jeans: Topshop | Boots: Zara | Brush: Real Techniques | Blush: Guerlain | Perfume: Eau de Rochas

2 comments:

  1. Thanks lovely Andi, I'm so happy I finally got them after looking at them all winter long!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover