Monday, April 07, 2014

Weekend Wear


Probably the most comfortable outfit ever, Free Nike, ripped jeans and a comfortable white sweater. Wear this and you are pretty much ready to go anywhere not requiring anything too dressy. I am grateful for this ongoing trend of wearing trainers all over and it being ok. I remember there was a time in London where I only wore trainers to walk to work and even then it wasn't always ok, now who cares, it's so GOOD! I usually wear my white Converse or grey New Balance but these Nike Free are a fave of mine too, there is no way you might lose me while wearing them (wink wink!).

Happy new week lovelies!



Shop the Post


White Sweater: Topshop | Jeans: Zara | Trainers: Nike Free | Hands Cream: L'Occitane | Perfume: Do Son by Diptyque | Watch: Michael Kors | Clutch: Jocavi



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Charlie, I love that you love them (even by answering you a month later!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover