Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Recipe: Pink smoothie

This is BY FAR the easiest recipe I have posted so far, but it's also one that I have been making and drinking for many years and one that I really like. It's a fruit juice with only three ingredients, sorry all but this is no green juice, only yummy sugar full fruit (I know shame on me, but if you want to take fruit somehow, your 5-a-day, this is a great way!)

(makes juice for 2)

2 bananas
Juice of 2 oranges
5 strawberries
Ice cubes


Juice your oranges.
Peel and cute your bananas, cut your strawberries in half and place everything in your blender. If your blender is powerful enough place your ice cubes in it and blend. Serve with a straw. That easy!
I'm sure you can add some seeds, or protein, or something healthy like that, I don't and it's yummy which I like. But feel free to add and let me know what it tastes like.


  1. Looks deliciously refreshing! Perfect for summer!

    Visit me at june lorraine xx

  2. I can honestly say that I've never thought to combine banana and orange together. Can't wait to try it! Nikky from Lipstick and Motherhood


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover