Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ideal Closet

When I travel I like to wear something comfy, usually it's my favourite pair of jeans, sweater and boots or trainers. Typical I know. This outfit today is what i would wear for a longer plane trip, comfortable joggers, soft but classy, and gold trainers, because who can go wrong with gold, right?

I'm signing off early this week. I'm spending some days in my mom's village in Greece with family, follow me on Instagram if you want to follow along. Happy Easter to those who celebrate and happy long weekend to those who don't. See you next week. 

Shop the Post

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover