Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ideal Closet



Another Thursday and another Ideal Closet with my favourite combo: Denim, cool top and trainers! You must see it coming I'm sure, but I love this type of outfits. They are of course what I tend to wear too on a daily basis and one that I think flatters most types of bodies using a few tricks. The classic Converse are a must in any closet and a pair of shoes that every girl should own, they are great with jeans and shorts and look super cute with skirts and girly dresses too. I know there are many trainers out there but if you have to buy a pair, consider these ones!


Shop the Post

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful “Dress” and thank-you for sharing. Like the previous
    post, I loved the rugs in particular the living room one. I would be very
    grateful if you could advise where it was purchased from please.

    Girls Bedroom Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this part of the article. with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... success for you.......! - Download Google Chrome 2015 Latest Version

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover