Thursday, April 03, 2014

An old Factory in Santorini

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is longing for summer and summer holidays, right? If you are like me, a day dreamer and love Greece, then this is the post for you! Like every year, around this time of the year, I want to write, one two, three and as many posts as needed inviting you to visit Greece, the most gorgeous country ever, the place you will have the best time of your life and a country in dire need of your travel money, so please friends think about it. Greece is safe, not super expensive and truly breathtaking. 
Villa Fabrica, in Santorini is proof of it. The views are beyond this world, what a travel dream you would think looks like, and the interiors are comfortable, minimal designed with tons of style (think Scandi style meets mediterranean allure). The property is super sleek and has tons of history (it was an old factory) so if you want a super cool to holiday I would look no further, this one ticks so many boxes!!
Happy weekend and happy dreaming!!

The Rooms


  1. oh Santorini - one of my favourite places in the entire world. it's one of the rare places I am willing to visit again, even if it means sacrificing a trip to somewhere new. this place looks idyllic x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

  2. I've never been to Santorini but these but sure made me want to! This place looks amazing, I can't believe this used to be a factory! Thanks for sharing this and adding a bit of dream into my day! xx

  3. This is a dream, Santorini is definitely on my list... we'll have to together!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover