Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Wear

I got this bag for my birthday a couple of years ago and I love it as much as I did back then! I only wear it when the weather is good enough (aka now!) because it's made of white canvas and bright spring colours so this is its first outing this year. It works really well with other red/blue/white combos like this outfit of plain dark denim and a classic mariniere. An outfit that is hard to beat! Happy Monday friends, how has your weekend been?

Shop the Post

Bag: J.Crew | Top: Petit Bateau | Jeans: Seven | Brass plate: vintage | Perfume: Eau de Rochas | Necklace: New Look | Shoes: Zara

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover