Monday, March 03, 2014

Weekend Wear


Happy Monday friends! How are you? I'm writing this post before the Oscars have happened so I'm really looking forward to seeing all the dresses and who the winners are. I'm rooting for everything and anything American Hustle, I absolutely LOVED it! Witty, fun and smart and the best interpretations! 
Today I'm sharing with you a simple combo of skirt/tee + trainers which I love, it's the perfect outfit to run around the city for errands or grab a coffee. Sunday was sunny and lovely, I can't can't wait for spring! 
***
Lots of cool posts coming up this week, I'm excited to show you some really cool things!
***



Shop the Post


Skirt: Sonia Rykiel for H&M | T-shirt: Zara | Bra: Mimi Holliday | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Scented Pendant: Diptyque | Trainers: Nike Air Max 1 c/o Sarenza | Tea: The London Tea Club

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover