Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekend Wear: the bag edition

This time I thought I showed you something a bit different and I haven't done a What's in my bag post for ages. I also wanted to photograph my new carry all form Michael Kors that I have been eyeing for months and months and only finally got to get at Sarenza. For some time I thought about getting the Louis Vuitton Never Full, I didn't know which one to get, the medium or the large, the damier or the classic and when I finally went to the store I decided neither was the answer, I wanted the Michael Kors shopper in black, classic, sturdy and super roomy and finally here it is! While lately I have been carrying lots of smaller bags this one will be my to go back I know it. 

Shop the Post


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover