Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ideal Closet


Finally, FINALLY, the sun is shining properly around here and me, like I bet all of you, can't wait to get rid of the black tights, the boots and the big chunky sweaters (we all love them yes but come on spring hurry up!!) So here is an outfit I would love to wear today, big cork sandals that are both comfy and fun and go with everything from a flirty girly dress and skinny jeans to a pair of cut offs shorts paired with the perfect skinny jeans, and of course an airy animal print shirt, animal print is a neutral right?
 I want to wear this NOW!


Shop the Post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover