Thursday, March 06, 2014

Ideal Closet


I'm sure you have all noticed so far that I'm a casual girl. Both when I worked and also in my day to day life. I love heels, but I don't wear them as often as I would like both because I love flats and their comfort more and also because I think that heels are not for walking bot matter what some people say (I know, this is blasphemy to some of you, I'm sorry!!) While I'm more of a ballet flats and trainers girl I was drawn by these masculine looking brogues, the colour makes them the perfect shoe for the in between season and would look great with any kind of trousers (both denim and not) and also cute with a feminine dress. 
What kind of flat shoe girl are you?


Shop the Post



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover