Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Wear

While Spring is still a could of months away, the sun was shining and the lovely Asos jacket came out once again. I'm pretty sure you are well bored of me saying how lovely it is, and now on sale so I can't recommend it any more, just go buy it.

I spent a lovely weekend spending some time playing tourist in my own city. I ate yummy food, walked lots and enjoyed wonderful company so all in all I can't complaint! What did you get up to this weekend? 
Shop update: I have added these Ash wedge booties on my store for a bargain, only worn once in excellent condition, I think you should have a look, I ship all over the world, if you have questions let me know!

Shop the Post

Top: H&M | Necklace: H&M | Jacket: Asos (on sale!) | Shoes: Georgia Rose c/o Sarenza | Jeans: Topshop


  1. I just love the orange detailing on the jacket.

    Health and Fitness:

  2. Thanks for the recommendation! Bought the blazer :)

  3. that necklace is beautiful. May I ask where it's from?


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover