Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekend Wear

The frayed jeans and cool sweater/top is my go-to outfit, you have probably noticed as most of my Weekend Wear posts are pretty much the same type of outfits in different combos!
I love accessorising with bold little details, like this vintage necklace or the gold watch. The top is from Yerse, a catalan brand that has really nice things, beautifully made tops that are both super feminine and comfortable at the same time, skinny jeans with cool flowy top, I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about, right?
I have a super yummy recipe coming up tomorrow, I hope you come by to check it out! 

Shop the Post

Top: Yerse (catalan brand that has GORGEOUS things!) | Jeans: Zara | Shoes: Sam Edelman Petty c/o Sarenza (size up ladies!!) | Bag: Louis Vuitton Pochette | Watch: Michael Kors | Perfume: SJP Lovely | necklace: vintage


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover