Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Wear

A Diary of Lovely weekend wear

If you read this little ole blog for a while you have probably seen this denim shirt in more than one of the old Sunday Outfits posts. I love it, actually, this is the second one I got, same one, I somehow lost the first one and had to replace it. That's how much I love wearing it. While I do like seeing the double denim look, the so called Canadian tuxedo, I don't indulge often in such trend and prefer to wear my denim shirt with black jeans or skirts, I think it works a bit better for me. My trusted booties are from Ash bought at Sarenza. Best booties ever!
I'm wearing this outfit with the collarless Ultra Light down jacket from Uniqlo, I stalked Uniqlo for the whole winter until they brought it back in stock in their new spring collection. Right now I wear it underneath heavier coats as an extra layer, when the weather will be nicer it will be the perfect little jacket. A purchase I recommend 100%!

A Diary of Lovely weekend wear

Shop the Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover