Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Trasierra: a Heaven in Sevilla

Many times a day I find myself day dreaming of either exotic, relaxing, adventurous holidays. Long ones, short breaks, sandy beaches, new cit discoveries. In one of my day dream adventures I found myself in Seville, in a large house/hotel that the Scotts family restored carefully with love. Since 1992 the matriarch of the family, Charlotte, has been running this wonderful little heaven called Trasierra near Sevilla where people can enjoy different activities in a charming environment. I went crazy for the delicious and romantic rooms. Who wouldn't?

And the exterior is obviously AS GORGEOUS!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover