Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ideal Closet

This necklace is a beauty, pure candy pleasure! Plus it was cheap like chips (sorry lovelies I just realised it has now sold out, bummer! I have put some alternatives below!) But anyway I dream of a candy like necklace like this one, it can brighten any simple outfit! Not saying that this one is a simple outfit, especially with these Valentino babies but you get what I'm saying: relaxed jeans, cashmere/knit hoodie, flat shoes! PS: i think this is THE Perfect jean: skinny/relax, both better version than the skinny and the boyfriend. I want!

Shop the Post

Candy necklace alternatives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover