Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ideal Closet

I wanted to show you this super cute clutch today. It's made by a friend's of one of my cousins in Greece. She showed me some time ago but just the other day I got around to really appreciating the real beauty of it. The brand name is Thalatta which technically means Sea, very mediterranean. This little beauty is handmade in Greece with 100% black leather napa, I can imagine it super buttery soft. It comes with a brass kiss pull which makes it even more desirable! Beautiful with a pair of killer cage heels and a simple outfit for a night of easy going drinks out. 

This beauty comes in 3 gorgeous colours, one of each for me please!

Shop the Post

Bra: Cabin & Cove | Sweater: Yerse | Booties: Miu Miu | Clutch: Thalatta | Jeans: Topshop

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful, I love the giant tassel! I'd have to have a black one :)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover