Friday, February 14, 2014

Ideal Closet


Happy Valentine's Day friends, especially if you celebrate. I was never a massive V-Day fan, not for a specific reason, I find it more a commercial day more than anything really love related. Anyhow I know many of you celebrate and I wish you have a really fabulous day! I'm sure you have incredibly cool plans, would love to hear (if they can be shared! wink wink). 
Now maybe I should have done a date outfit, but I didn't really think about it, mind you today's Ideal Closet is not cheap at all, sorry about that I didn't realise it until it was all done and ready. BUT it's a great casual date outfit, the jean-tee combo works really well with this super feminine heels, and the cross-body small bag makes it perfect for a casual evening date. 

If you are going on a date tonight, what are you planning on wearing?


Shop the Post


1 comment:

  1. Love that t-shirt. So cute :)

    Whatfrankiesaid.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover