Thursday, February 06, 2014

Ideal Closet

While spring is ages aways, today I dream of a lighter cropped jean, sky high perforated pumps and a cropped nautical top. The earrings will add the colour every outfit needs and I will be ready! 

I know many of you are swamped in heavy winter, especially in the East Cost in the US, what is your dream outfit right at this moment? Dreaming of a sundress and a straw hat or maybe a bikini and a pair of sandals? Or maybe, you are well happy with your heavy clothing? 

Shop the Post

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to put on a maxi dress & a pair of sandals. A girl can dream!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover