Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Handbags Wish List, oh my!


The guys at Harrods asked me to put together my handbag wish list so off I went and checked out all the handbag designs on Harrods.com! I dream of many bags, not on a daily basis but often. I dream of the PS1, usually in black or a neutral shade (even though in my wish list today I picked the blue version, but this blue one is gorge don't you think?), while it's not 100% my style this winter I have been looking closely (that's pretty much all I can do, look!) at the Givenchy crossover beauty, I love it's boxy shape and it's oddity. 
What bags would you include imn your dream wish list and which one would make it to your closet if money wasn't an issue?

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own

2 comments:

  1. Yes to #10! Those YSL bags have been killing me for awhile. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes to number 10, I adore it too Katy! I also love all the YSL clutches, such a classic choice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover