Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Get me Flowers... from The Real Flower Company

Valentine's Day is once again around the corner (how did it come so fast I still remember last year's like yesterday, no in a nice way ha!). Lots love it, some hate it, there is no denial about it. But for those who love it, and for those who have loved ones who love it and expect something pretty to celebrate it, I have today the most ideal gift ever. 
I have been toying with the idea of taking a Floral Art course for a while and one of my go-to inspiration companies is The Real Flower Company. They are a luxury florist with two shops, one in West Sussex and one inside Selfridges, I remember I used to stare at their gorgeous creations every time I walked by the Food Hall. They are passionate about real flowers and about creating vibrant flower arrangements full of scent and laced with the most beautiful textures. 

Their Valentine's Collection is what any flower lover would dream of, heck I would feel like a Princess if anyone sent me one of these bouquets. The bouquets come in their iconic green hat boxes and are filled with seasonal flowers, scented garden roses and aromatic herbs. Anemones, garden roses, and clematis are just some of the vibrant blooms that can be found. 

For those not inclined to gifting flowers or receiving them, The Real Flower Company also offers other gifting options that I really like. I think it would make a very unexpected but lovely gift a box of pink scented rose petals, or a silver trinket in the form of a petal. Definitely unique and precious and a gift to love and cherish. 

All images c/o The Real Flower Company 
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover