Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend Wear


My go to outfit, again! Jeans, sweater, trainers and classic accessories. I have worn this combo in various versions and colours, with both my Nike and New Balance and when the weather allows I like to wear these Converse. They are definitely not white as I have worn them a lot for many years but I love the worn in look and never really liked them when they were sparkling new! What are your favourite trainers? Do you wear them a lot? What do you pair them with?



Shop the Post


Jeans: Zara | Sweater: Zara | Necklace: Forever 21 | Shoes: Converse c/o Sarenza | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Bracelets: Monica Vinader and Topshop | Watch: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. I honestly think people underrate converse as the go to shoes now a days. Maybe it is more old school than Tom's or a sweet pair of brogues but they are gorgeous. Makes for great everyday wear.

    http://www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely agree Rosa! As you can see mine have been worn non stop!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover