Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Wear


I'm finally properly back to blogging after a semi long break. I had a couple of posts scheduled for the past weeks but I haven't been incredibly active and I missed it!! I missed you all and being here, to this little space of mine on the Internet that has given me so much these last years. 
Another weekend wear post today with a pair of killer heels! I saw them worn on my friend Eli at a wedding and loved them, they are incredibly high for what I'm used to but for a special occasion or for the ladies who can handle them I think they are gorgeous and look fantastic either dress down like here or dressed up with a gorge dress like I intend to wear them.



Shop the Post


Top: Zara | Jean: Zara | Necklace: Vintage | Shoes: Dune c/o Sarenza

8 comments:

  1. those shoes are killer. http://semiweeklyeats.blogspot.com/2014/01/mornings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are! I can hardly walk on them but love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are super cute, but I'm a little more about the shirt with the lace capped shoulders. I'm a sucker for anything lace, so my eyes went straight to the shirt.

    XOXO,
    Erin
    www.thevaughnlife.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shirt is gorgeous Erin, a lovely Zara piece that I can't recommend enough. Very well priced and one that you will wear with tons of combinations I think!
    Thanks for stoping by! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover