Monday, January 06, 2014

Weekend Wear

Another of my faves outfits. These Sam Edelman Petty booties are gorgeous and were very top on my wish list for a long time however if you are looking to buy them I would recommend to size up. I have narrow feet and nonetheless they are wait to tight and hurt like hell. 
The printed cardigan is a hit this winter, I have seen lots of variations of it and lots of people wearing it. I had it on my to buy list (yes that one too) then I saw Amber wearing it and made up my mind for good. Great price too and while it doesn't look like much it is quite warm.

Shop the Post

Jeans: Topshop | Top: Uniqlo | Boots: Sam Edelman c/o Sarenza | Cardigan: SheInside | Necklaces: Apriati and Ileana makri | Clutch: c/o Gigi New York


  1. LOVE the cardigan


  2. LOVE this outfit, the colour palette is amazing. Those booties are gorgeous :)


  3. wow love everything about this outfit, so warm and snug looking yet so stylish! :)

  4. Thanks, it's one of the outfits I wear the most!

  5. Thanks! I love the booties, they are a bit narrow but are super cute and go with pretty much anything!! thanks for visiting xx


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover