Thursday, January 16, 2014

Plum Pretty Sugar for BHLDN


Over the weekend I received an email from BHLDN via a Paperless Post invite, I' sure you got it too if you subscribe to their newsletter. They were introducing the exclusive new collection that Plum Pretty Sugar made for them, you know how much I love them right? I have blogged several times about them, here and here for example. Their utterly gorgeous robes have been worn by countless excited brides and bridesmaids and I also thought they looked gorgeous. Perfect colours, subtle yet happy and lovely fabrics make of these pieces the perfect companions. I love the new BHLDN pattern, the lilac is soft and pretty and anyone, bride or not would feel special in it. 


You can shop the whole collection here
and my faves below

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving that last robe. So pretty. PPS has the best stuff! Hope your week is going well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do the prettiest robes!! Congrats on the store Debby, so exciting!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helena, thank you so very much for having us part of your world. We absolutely adore this post and are so grateful to have our Plum Pretty Sugar for BHLDN collection included.

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover