Friday, January 24, 2014

Ideal Closet


I LOVE parkas, pretty ones, and puffy jackets, again the pretty type. When it's cold I want to be stylish and comfortable, I'm not the type of girl who will sacrifice my well being for the sake of beauty and I think that a parka can be as chic as anything else. Ok, maybe not AS chic as but close enough if well worn and accessorised. This is, once again, my go to outfit, jeans, sweater and cool trainers. Yes, same old, same old, but oh so good and nicely in trend this winter. 

PS: How cool are these pink-laced Nike? Bright and happy!!

Perfect for the weekend, what are your plans lovelies? I'm excited about my weekend, more about it soon!


Shop the Post


3 comments:

  1. I love those Nikes. But they don't go well with my feet, not after all day walking around anyway :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the fur trimmed parka!! Could you please tell me the source? I was unable to access "shop post". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course!! sorry for the delay! It's the Bryone by Moncler, try this link http://bit.ly/1bRPXk6

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover