Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Good shelf

I pinned this image last month, it's part of this gorgeous swedish (I think) home. I think it's a bloggers home, I know lots of information here, I know, but I don't understand it and for some reason I can turn the google auto translate. 
I love, like most of you I'm sure, a good shelving situation, I have Pinterest board dedicated to shelving, and I love kitchen open shelves and good my simple and unpretentious styling. This one is just that, some pretty things that get used, mugs, pitchers, with some everyday essentials, salt, tabasco. 

Shop the Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover