Thursday, January 23, 2014

Get the Smoky Eye look


A couple of weeks ago my aunt gave me a Zimberland eye-makeup kit, with a tutorial to create the smoky eye look. I tend to only wear some kohl and mascara and never (ever) shadow so I'm not great and doing it, which you can probably tell by the pictures, but nonetheless I gave it a go and the instructions are super clear so I think it didn't come up that bad. 

The Zimberland kit contains all needed to create this look (minus the mascara but on the plus side it contains a lip gloss). The brand is Catalan and in part of Keenwell a brand initially only available to professionals. I love the quality and the step by step tutorial, while its easy to find tutorials only, having all the products in one place does help a lot!


and here is the look on me. Right, so I'm no big fan of putting such close ups of myself on the blog, or anywhere else for that matter, but please bear with me as for this specific post it was a need. 

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover