Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A winter suitcase



Fourteen pieces that should allow you to pack a small winter suitcase. I have packed a few carry on suitcases for winter trips this season and I think I have "almost" mastered the art of light packing, trust me it has taken me years! I was one of those girls who used to travel with large large suitcase and pack everything I could think of, 10 tees type of thing indeed!
But no more, packing light with a carry on is the way to travel, no waiting for that suitcase, no fear that it might actually not arrive, hop on, hop off!
I picked basics that can be mixed and matched and layered, 2 pairs of jeans, 1 dress and 1 skirt. These can then be combined and create several different outfits to make you look stylish and comfortable in any urban city for a week. A big practical bag is a must, especially if you want to carry extra stuff that doesn't fit in your carry on, I'm sure you know what I mean (wink). 


Shop the Post


2 comments:

  1. What a great set! #12 and #14 are my favorites. I challenges myself with something similar for a weekend trip to Berlin when it was unseasonably cold, and I now know the blessing of being a light packer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a long time but being a light packer is the best! Less to carry and less to pay usually! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover