Monday, December 02, 2013

Weekend Wear


This is a proper weekend outfit. One that any of us could spend a Sunday wearing, don't you think? The essentials?
Cool PJ's, mine are from Oysho, from the collection Mr. Wonderful designed for them (just like my Nocilla jar a couple of weeks ago, the couple behind Mr. Wonderful have done an incredible job!), a hot bottle, I love hot water bottles, they are the best way to warm up your body quickly. 
What else? The rest is up to you, to me a good candle makes the whole difference and a good book too!  I have added my neck Clarins cream as its my staple at night, I love the super smooth creamy texture. 




Shop the Post




1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover