Monday, December 30, 2013

My festive table

The Holidays are over for many of you and I hope you had a great Christmas Day and looking forward to the New Year. I'm definitely ready. Today I want to show you the super simple and all white table we had at home on Christmas Day. I took out all my stemware from storage, the fun Dali inspired plates and linen tablecloth and napkins and got tot set a super simple table with silver elements. 
I wasn't planning on sharing here on the blog, so excuse the COMPLETE lack of any kind of styling and bare images. What is your ideal festive table set? Do you use the traditional colours or maybe you go for a more silver or gold theme? I would love to see your own Christmas set up, if you have a link please do share on the comments for me and everyone to see!

Shop the Post

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover