Monday, December 16, 2013

My Christmas Dress is from Bastyan

A couple of weeks ago Bastyan kindly asked me if I wanted to wear one of their dresses and style it as I would for a Christmas party. While this is going to be a low key year in term of Christmas parties and full on festivities, and I envision it to be more of a jeans and comfy sweater type of outfit I couldn't miss the opportunity to get all dressed up and go for it. I wore my trusted high heeled sandals, bright Nars lipstick and fluffed up my hair and the dress did the rest. 

The Bella dress is truly impeccably made, the hand beaded body is heavy and this rather simple LBT becomes rather glam without the need of big or bold accessories. Bonus points: the sheer panels give the hotness needed in all party dress! And to make it even sweeter, it's now ON SALE!

Shop the Post

Dress: c/o Bastyan | Sandals: Pura Lopez  (similar and similar) | Clutch: Coast | Coat: Uterque

My Beauty Look


  1. That dress looks amazing on you! So pretty


  2. Thanks Katy, you are as always the sweetest!! xx

  3. Thanks, yes it's a lovely dress! super well made!

  4. awesome dress- so festive and unique! merry early xmas!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover