Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ideal Closet


Well this my friends is a proper Ideal Closet, why? Because that lovely skirt (that some of you might consider equal to a curtain but fear not, it isn't!) is way way above what most of us would ever pay for it, however I found it pretty and this is an "Ideal" closet so here it is. The heels are from Topshop, utterly cute and girly with a satin bow and chunky heel, I this could potentially be a great Christmas day outfit. What do you think? 


Shop the Post



What else? I watched the Apple Christmas ad and liked it, a lot, I'm one of those sentimental people who gets a tear with these kind of ads, I get the controversy and why people might not like it, but what do you think? Watch it here

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover