Thursday, December 05, 2013

Ideal Closet

This is a bit more of a classic outfit that most of my more casual ones I usually go for here on the Ideal Closet series. I started these posts with the idea of putting together outfits with my dream pieces, hence the "ideal" and why many are way above anything I can afford, but still. Having said that, most of these outfits are created with me thinking what I would wear which is why they are mostly casual daily outfits. I started this week's post by selecting this gorgeous deep burgundy coat and created an elegant very feminine outfit around it. Perfect for the office, but also amazing for a night out as the dress has a bit of shimmer and the clutch adds the evening element. The beanie is a must for winter no matter what!

Get it


  1. Maybe I can skip shoes because those heels are too thin for me but I want all other stuff!!

    New post:

    Page Bonjourchiara

  2. OMG LOVE this post:) so totally cute and feminine. Im now following on bloglovin.

    Check out my new post....Amazing handmade patchwork rugs:)

    Have a fab weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

  3. I agree, the shoes are gorgeous but I', sure not too comfy!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover