Friday, December 06, 2013

Dear Topshop

I'm off to Paris today (YAY! follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up to!) so I'm signing off until late next week, but before I go I wanted to tell you about the super cool Gift Guide Topshop has curates for the festive season.
 The Dear Topshop gift guide is full of glitter, velvet, and everything one can dream of this season. What I especially like is that the Gift Guide is personalised, and you can pick who the gift is for and the occasion and you will get a selection of specific gifts. 

I'm a sucker for pretty dresses and the velvet one is my fave by far. 

Topshop is also running a Pinterest competition, if I was you I would make sure I entered, the prizes are one of a kind, including front row seats at the next TOPSHOP Unique London Fashion Week show, tickets to the launch event of the next Kate Moss collection and the opportunity to design a dream pair of Topshop shoes. Not bad huh?

To enter follow these guidelines

1. Create a moodboard on Pinterest dedicated to your perfect Holiday party. We're talking decorations, your dream dress, tree of choice – so go ahead and pin to your heart’s content from any other place that inspires you. Be creative, Topshop is looking for a truly inspirational board that tells them what you love about the Holiday season! 
2. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #DearTopshop on all your pins

3. Finally, submit your board here when you're done 

Shop the post

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by Topshop but all opinions and product selection are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picks! Hope you have a wonderful trip!



Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover