Friday, December 20, 2013

A walk around Montmartre


A couple of weeks ago, back when I was in Paris, and when my friends had departed bright and early for work, I got ready, crossed the street and made my way to Sacre Coeur. 
I walked my way to these lovely stairs in Montmartre which where to take me straight to the feet of the incredible church that oversees Paris. And indeed it was a short way. The views are magnifique as french would say, and I was lucky to catch a beautiful day too which was an added bonus. I didn't go to Montmartre until my second trip to the City of Lights and now I see what a must it is, don't miss it if you can, I haven't been inside Sacre Coeur but the exterior is just as stunning and imposing as you can imagine.



All Photos by A Diary of Lovely

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover