Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Wear

A weekend outfit has to be... comfortable, warm in winter, stylish and something that will stand up in all the right ways. I wear a lot of boots in winter, ankle books, biker botos and knee lenth boots but I have also started wearing lots of trainers. Obviously it's a trend of course but I also enjoy the commodity and fun they add to any given outfit. A big scarf and the perfect cocoon coat will be all you need to cover you this winter. 

Shop the Post

Open back tee: Mango |  Jeans: Leigh Topshop | Scarf: Zara | Bag: Michael Kors | Trainers: Nike Air Max 1 c/o Sarenza


  1. nice look :)

    Visit my blog too:


  2. loved the pics...and thanks for that muffler idea with designer tops and shirts..nice post !!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover